Director of Oil, Gas ＆ Biofuel Studies Division
Head of Oil and Gas Studies Department
- Master in Civil Engineering (Petroleum System) - (UFRJ);
- MBA in O & G (CEFET);
- Specialization in Energy Planning (UFRJ);
- Systems Analyst (PUC-RJ);
- Bachelor of Mathematic (Pedro II).
Professional Experience: (33 years)
- Bamerindus Bank: 1984 - 1986 - Accounting.
- Petrobras: 1986 - 1998, Human Resources, Technical / Informatics Area of E & P.
- Independent consultant: 1998 - 2001;
- National Petroleum and Biofuels Agency: 2001-2005, Production Development Superintendence and Technical Data Superintendence.
- Energy Research Company since 2006. Where he served as Technical Advisor, Deputy Superintendent and is currently the Superintendent of Petroleum (E & P and Supply).
Head of Oil Products and Biofuels Studies Department
Chemical Engineer graduated by Chemistry School of Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro. Master in Environmental Planning and Doctor in Science (DSc) in Energy Planning by Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia (PPE/COPPE/UFRJ). Chemistry technician by Escola Técnica Federal de Química do Rio de Janeiro. Since 1999 has been involved in the development and coordination of studies related to energy planning, highlighting the crafting of medium and long-term scenarios for energy supply and demand, with emphasis on forecasts for oil products, ethanol, biodiesel, bioelectricity, biogas, climate change and energy demand in the transport sector. Energy Research Analyst at EPE since 2006, has undertaken the roles of Technical Consultant and, currently, Head of Oil Products and Biofuels Department.